vrijdag 12 februari 2016

Perfect Together Layout for ***Tresors de Luxe*** & ***Maja Design***

Goodmorning everyone,
Today I would like to show you a layout I made for Tresors de Luxe and Maja Design.
I have to tell you I was very happy when I got my design team package from Tresors de Luxe last week because I ordered my favorite chiffon flowers to come with that package and it had so many gorgeous laces and embellishments in it that every girl dreams off.
 For this layout I used the pretty "Nyhavn" collection no one other then Maja Design did you ever use their papers? 

They go so well with all those flowers & lace by Tresors de Luxe!

Perfect Together: 
The picture I used is one of my cousin Nicole {who lives in Florida} her teenage daughter & her boyfriend. Not so long ago he asked her to marry him and they are so crazy about each other. 
My cousin had her at a very young age {party girl} and I never would of imagine that she is the one who is so responsible and religious as she is. 
She is such a amazing young lady and I wish her all the happiness in the world. 
Let's have a closer look:






Don't you just love these papers all the chippies I used are by Creative Embellishments {they are so pretty wow can't get enough of them........drool} 
If you love the products I used you could always visit here Tresors de Luxe blog or Maja Design blog  and see what beautiful products they sell/have. I am planning to do a give away in the near future with some of their lovely products and more hope you will stay tuned. 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I wish you a lovely, scrappy and sunny day.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I am beyond in love with every sweet inch of this... I don't even know what to say. I adore everything you make and this is one of my absolute favorites! Stunning and inspiring. Thank you for ending my night on such a beautiful note! Have a sparkly weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, schitterend! Wat valt er weer veel te zien op je mooie lay-out.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super mooi Amy!! En wat heb je weer prachtige bloemen gebruikt! Heerlijk kleurenpallet ook! Groetjes bRigitta

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen