vrijdag 1 mei 2015

May Mood Board Challenge Layout at *** Maja Design***

Hi everyone, 
I am so excited to show you my layout for this months beautiful, sweet & soft mood board.
It's my first one on this amazing design team "my new family" :-) 
I still can't believe it thank you so much for believing in me.
Let's take a look at the mood board: 
I started this layout by printing the text on some Maja Paper & printing out a picture of my handsome son Kevin. Then I sorted out the papers I wanted to use. Cut out many flowers by Joy {Noortje Design} a Dutch die and more company where I am also designing for. I love making my own flowers but the sad part is that it takes such a long time. 
Let's look at how my layout turned out.
The papers are so darn cute with all the bottles, baby shoes, little elephants.
I luckily found some gorgeous Noortje Design dies matching these lovely papers for one of my next projects. 
Let's have a closer look: 


All the chipboard pieces I used are Imaginarium Designs that I treated with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders, I also used their spray's for the flowers & the rest of my layout. 


 I really hope you will play along with this beautiful mood board you could win a collection of your choice that's awesome right??? 
If you click here ==> Maja Design Blog <== it will lead you to the blog so you can see what the other ladies made I have to say it's all gorgeous. 
Thank you all for visiting my blog today.

Love 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten