dinsdag 24 maart 2015

"Our Little Boy" Layout for ***Lindy's Stamp Gang***

Hello dear friends,
Today I would like to share another project inspired by this months Color Challenge at the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog.  
This time I wanted to keep my layout soft and in two tones craft & turquoise in different shades. The cute little boy in the pictures is the son of my husbands cousin.

Our Little Boy: 
I went to a workshop to create this layout so I couldn't make pictures of the whole process.
I can tell you it's seven layers of papers. It's really hard for me not to use flowers on my projects but I did it again :-)
Let's have a closer look: 


To get a thick layer of embossing powder on your chipboard I mostly emboss it four times to make it look like this. The next time I will show you all how to make some fabric flowers using your Lindy's Stamp Gang spray's.




Lindy's Stamp Gang products used: 
Spray's used: 

Embossing powders used:

I want to thank you for your visit and I hope to see your color challenge inspired project soon.
Have a wonderful and inspirational day.

Love



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is echt weer een gaaf LO-tje geworden.
    Je hebt echt een mooie stijl en is er steeds weer iets nieuws te ontdekken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat is-ie geweldig geworden! Stoer en lief tegelijk! Ik vind hem helemaal super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout.. adorable photos..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This looks amazing Amy,...- even without flowers :-)
    I know exactly what you mean. When we love flowers so uch it's hard not to use them :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen