zondag 4 januari 2015

January Challenge at ***Lindy's Stamp Gang***

Hi everyone, 
So sorry for posting this late but I had a nasty flue that lasted two weeks!!
Now I am all up in the game again.
Today I would like to share with you my very first layout as a seasonal design team member at "Lindy's Stamp Gang" using the super gorgeous January Color Challenge.
As most of you know "purple"is my favorite color! So this color challenge is right up my ally!
This is the layout I created: 
For this layout I used the "Altitude" collection by BoBunny I thought it fitted perfectly for this challenge. 
Let's have a closer look: 

 For this layout I also used some gorgeous "Tresors de Luxe"lace. 
If you want to play along with our challenge please visit the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog here 
I hope you all like my layout and I will be back very soon.

Love
                    

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Really pretty Amy, and so glad you are feeling better now!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, volgens mij is dat Chinees spam !! Prachtige layout Amy! Omdat ik met 7 dots moet werken, kan ik niet teveel terug vallen op Bo Bunny, maar ze hebben wel mooie collecties hoor. En ik koop ze ook altijd allemaal voor de heb.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen