zondag 7 december 2014

My social media post for ***BoBunny***


Good morning my lovely blog readers.
Today I would like to show you my two cards I have made for BoBunny with the beautiful "Rose Cafe"collection. The first card I made for my parents in law! On the 21st of November they were married for 47 years and we all went on a little family get away that weekend.

Happy 47 Anniversary:

I so enjoy the pretty blues and bright yellows in this collection! You all know I love stitching and when I can't my project doesn't feel complete. 
Let's have a closer look: 



And for my second card I went the opposite direction with the warm colors {greens, dark red and pink} in this beautiful "Rose Cafe"collection.

Cherish Life: 

For both my cards I tore some papers I had left over from a layout I did about 2 weeks ago and layered on another left over sheet. 
Let's look closer: 



Maybe you have seen these cards go by on facebook, scrapbook.com, pinterest & twitter since this was my social media post on the 30th of November. Did you already use this collection???
 Have a wonderful Sunday!

Love 



1 opmerking: